[REVIEWBYNASH] Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray


MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY WITH ALOE, HERBS AND ROSE WATER.


Have you heard of Mario Badescu Facial Spray?
If no, you must have been living under the rock all this while.
Kidding.

Mario Badescu is famous for the amazing and effective skin care products. Especially their Rose Water facial spray and drying lotion. 
Both of this product are loved by many people especially the beauty community.

Yes, u guessed it, I couldn’t wait any longer and get myself their famous facial spray from Sephora after being sold out for almost a month.
It’s finally in stock so I take no time and order it immediately.

Firstly, let me summarise what it claim to do. This facial spray are suitable to stay hydrated and to set you makeup, well, as a person that do makeup almost every day, making your makeup to stay all day long is my biggest dream. I also have a very oily skin type so that makes it harder to find the best setting spray to set my makeup nicely.

Secondly, it claim that you can use it onto your hair (WHAT!), believe or not, I’ve tried that (LOL), it does make my hair a little easier to manage and it makes my hair smells lovely.


So, here is my quick review on it.
1) Scent;
The scent is very therapeutic and you will feel calm whenever you spray it.  The rose water scent is so beautiful and very calming. I can’t help but to spray more than 4 times because it is so nice.

2) Mist
The mist is super fine. Thumbs up to the person that created the spray bottle. I’ve experienced with many spray mist, this is hands down the finest spray ever. You can’t feel anything on you face, hence why I sprayed it more than I should.
What I mean by fine is you can’t feel the mist on your face. There are mist spray that when you spray, it feels like you been splash by a bucket of water. Kidding. I mean you feel like there is water on you face.

3) Effects
* Like I mentioned, I have a very oily skin. But, after using this facial spray in my skin care routine, I can see that my skin are less oily at certain areas especially my forehead and cheek.
Im not sure if that what it supposed to do but I feel like so when I use it.

* My skin feels healthy after including it in my skin care routine for a week plus. I don’t have problem with dry patches and dullness anymore.*

4) Makeup finish
Gotta say if you love matte finish, this is not for you as it gave a dewy finish but in a healthy way. In other hand, if you love dewy finish like how Korean love, get the facial spray immediately!
Here is one of my look that I was aiming for a dewy look.


Here are five of our favorite ways to use Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater:
#1 Boost hydration by misting evenly to cleansed, toned skin. Follow with your daily moisturizer or night cream.
#2 Mist Facial Spray as a final step after makeup application to give your makeup a natural dewy finish.
#3 Need a midday beauty reboot? Keep a bottle of Facial Spray handy to refresh your face and your mood!
#4 Use to moisten makeup brushes, sponges, or your Beauty Blender.
#5 Give your at-home facial a botanical boost! Liberally mist skin with Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater before applying your mask. Once your mask has set and is ready to be removed, mist the face one more time. This will soften the mask in preparation for removal to help avoid unnecessary tugging or pulling on skin.
   - Mario Badescu team-


I also created a video to achieve this look on my YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLJWSx-uolk 
  

Did you know that they come out with another version of it?
It is the Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea facial spray. Cant wait for it to enter Malaysia because I can already tell that it gonna be marvellous like the Rose water one.


Ok, that’s all for my review. Thanks for reading and enquiry, please comment down below.



Here is my social media link so you can check out and be friend with me personally.
Snapchat: itznasyitah

Love,
ItzAboutHer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEWBYNASH] Beaute Library facial treatement.

Pertandingan Mencipta Video Jom Kreatif l 2017

Kempen Year End Zakat (YEZ) - melaksanakan tanggungjawab berzakat