[REVIEWBYNASH] SWISSVITA Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum


Hai girlssss… I think everyone here been through this phase where you have acne problem that lead to acne scars.
I’m one of them and I struggle for so many years looking for the perfect skincare product to minimize the acne also the acne scars.

No worries, nowadays SWISSVITA step up their game and come out with a serum that could minimize your scars called SWISSVITA Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum. Ive been using SWISSVITA Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum for 2 weeks plus and I think the result is wonderful and satisfied.

Here is my quick review on the product;

1) Scents
It smells a bit like a lemon grass and a bit of tea tree. Mostly refreshing scent that did not irritating your smell scent especially for person like who don’t like scented product on my face.


2) Texture
Very soft and can be easily apply onto your skin.
**Extra**
The after math texture are a bit tacky.
For my experience, after a while, the product can be abit tacky and it’s a good thing as you can use it as a primer or a base for your foundation. The tackiness makes your foundation last longer and wont slide off after a while. So, in my opinion, it is suitable as a serum as well as a primer to start your makeup routine.



3) Instruction
Squeeze a tiny bit of product depending on how much you need and gently smooth over your skin. If needed, focus more on problem area that have more dark spot. Avoid delicate eye areas. Also, apply it twice a day, AM and PM.
**Extra*
You can do the same for your makeup routine by applying the serum first followed by your favorite foundation.


4) What they claimed
            a) Paraben FREE
            b) Alcohol FREE
            c) Fragrance FREE
            d) Pigment FREE


5) My experience/ review
It took a week for me to see a different or improvement on my skin because I went through a terrible breakout on my forehead at that time so although my old scars are fading, my skin are not as smooth as I wanted.
I am positive that since I started to add this serum in my skincare routine, my dark spot are lighten and faded a little.
After two week, I feel like the dark spot are lighten so I have faith in this serum to light up all my dark spot.  

Week 2

Week 1


 Day 3
6) Advantages
I does its job which is as a dark spots corrector and to restore skin’s luminosity and targets unwanted discoloration.
My personal opinion, it can be used as a primer for your makeup and make your makeup lasts longer.


 Applying it with makeup on.

7) Disadvantages
 It appears to be quite thick on the skin. I personally like to apply it before moisturizer and sunscreen. I guess having another two steps after applying this product makes my face a little too thick with products. This is because the serum itself are thick and have a tacky finish.
The bad thing is your pores might clog and that is not good.


8) Ingredient
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, a potent ingredient in reduce dark spots due to sun exposures, that is also help to brighten our skins.
LS 9808 extract and AC-11, which help to reduce pigmentation and repairing skins. This leads to firmness, protection, reduction of wrinkles, and revitalization.
Tranexamic acid, whitens the skin and inhibits production of Tyrosinase. Will minimize dark spot areas due to sun exposure


9) Price
Price for Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum is RM 130 for 15g


**Disclaimer: This product are been sent by SWISSVITA for me to make a review and all the review above are 100% my honest opinion on the product.


You can get more information about the product at SWISSVITA FB page: https://www.facebook.com/swissvitamalaysia/


Here is my social media link so you can check out and be friend with me personally.
Snapchat: itznasyitah


 Love, 
itzabouther

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEWBYNASH] Beaute Library facial treatement.

Pertandingan Mencipta Video Jom Kreatif l 2017

Kempen Year End Zakat (YEZ) - melaksanakan tanggungjawab berzakat