[REVIEWBYNASH] The KURIN healthy experience

New experience with Kurin


This is my first ever food tasting review and the experience was amazing. I got to taste Kurin healthy dishes and I instantly want to take more healthy food after. 

KURIN has so many menu of delicious and nutritious poke bowls, salads, soba noodles, sushi donut, sandwiches and pokeritto. Set to be the healthy grab ‘n’ go food chain of choice, customers can expect high-quality ingredients, speedy service and healthy eats from as low as RM11.

Kurin is the brainchild of enthusiasts, Kenny Kang who share similar goals in living well-balanced lifestyles.

KURIN's highlight dish would be the Pokeritto, a new style of a poke and burrito wrap.
Here how the Pokeritto been made;


Pokeritto filled with fresh veges and a protein to balance the Pokeritto flavor and richness.

Second, my favorite of all, Torched Tuna Pokebowl/ Salmon Pokebowl. You can customize your own Pokebowl according to your preference and your liking that day. 
 

I have the last dish that I love to death. You will definitely love this as well if you are a fan of raw salmon.
This is Sushi Lunch set. I would be in heaven if I get this set for myself. 


Lastly, I need to talk about their beverage, Kurin come out with a brilliant idea to turn a protein drink into powder form protein beverage.
All you got to do is fill up the bottle with warm water and drink.
This idea is to keep the nutrient until consumer decided to consume it because having it ready-on-the-go not only makes the beverage lose the original flavor but also the actual nutrients.
So the protein beverage packages in the bottle filled with powder protein. It taste yummy especially the Signature Chocolate.

Lastly, Kurin provide a Pre-Packed Food, basically On-The-Go Food for you guys who rushing for a meal but still want to keep it healthy.
There are many more types of healthy food that Kurin carries such as Blueberry and Banana Chia Seed Pudding, Sandwiches, and Sushi Donuts.

OK. Before I leave you guys drooling over all these mouth watering photos, I will share the menu highlights and Build Your Own Poke menu.





If i were to rate this dishes, I would give 4.5 over 5 starts because you not only can enjoy delicious food but also eating it without guilty. My only problem is the location is too far from my work place. But if you staying/ working in KL sentral area, you are good to go and enjoy Kurin dishes.

You can find them at:
KURIN
Lot 5-10, Nu Sentral Mall,
201, Jalan Tun Sambanthan.
50470 KL.

Opening Hours:
Weekdays, 8am-10pm
Weekends, 10am-10pm
or
www.kurin.com.my.

Here is my social media link so you can check out and be friend with me personally.
Snapchat: itznasyitah


Love,
ItzaboutHer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEWBYNASH] Beaute Library facial treatement.

Pertandingan Mencipta Video Jom Kreatif l 2017

Kempen Year End Zakat (YEZ) - melaksanakan tanggungjawab berzakat