One week in Banda Acheh, Indonesia.

A week in Banda Acheh, Indonesia.

Here I'm going to blog about what can you do in Banda Acheh, Indonesia. 
Disclaimer: I went there for my cousin's weddings so my journey is quite pack but here I will only insert the places that you can go and what kind of food you can find here. 



First of, I got a cheap ticket because I bought it 6 months early, estimate around RM270 return (exclude baggage). 


++ Day 1 //CHILL// ++
We stayed at my relatives house which located at Punge Blangcut. It is quite near to the town so it is easy to move. 
This is my aunt house. 
Once we reached, we get unwind after a one hour and 30 mins flight. Later at night, we went to get food. 
This place called Iskandar restaurant and they sell Nasi Goreng, Nasi Kuning and Nasi Guri. 

Look at the side dishes! For one portion of Nasi Goreng, you also get these side dishes. 


++ Day 2 //Mosques Visit// ++
This is Masjid Raya Baiturrahman front view. 

The back side of the mosque.

Masjid Agung Al Makmur

Inside of the mosque.

When it come to Acheh, you can't miss the food. 
This Gorengan, basically fried food such as fried tauhu, fried banana, and bakwan. 
This is my favorite. yum. 





++ Day 3 // tourist mood ON//++
Tsunami site. 

Kapal Tsunami Lampulo a.k.a Kapal atas rumah. 
This happened during tsunami. Due to the strong waves, the big boat was carried by the water force to the middle of the village and ended up on one of the houses. 

OMG! favorite food in Acheh.


++ Day 4 // tourist mood part 2// ++
A must to visit, Acheh Tsunami Museum.
It is free entry. 

Kapal PLTD Apung, Punge Blangcut.
This boat is a boat that carries a electric supply for the citizen.
It is too heavy to remove so they decided to leave it as a memory. 

This is my all this favorite Achenese food.
 My mom is an Achenese so she often cook Mee Acheh.
 Bapaak sedap. 

The other 2 foods that I recommend is Murtabak Manis and Murtabak Mesir. I don't have the photo because it is too delicious, it gone in flash. 

Murtabak Mesir and Murtabak Manis in the making.



++ Day 5 //shopping time// ++

The best place to shop in Acheh is at Pasar Acheh and the area around there. 
You can find various kind of clothes and hijab there and you will come out happy. 
I promise. 

At Pasar Acheh. 

So, basically all we did that day was shopping so yeah. 
But, thanks to my relatives, we got to experience "Datang ke Acheh, wajib Ngopi"





++ Day 6 // Rumah Acheh // ++
Rumah Acheh

Rumah Acheh Chut Nyak Dhien, Lhok Nga. 

Chut Nyak Dhien


Lhok Nga. I believe this is one of the worst affected during Tsunami. 

You can get Dried Salthy Fish here.

I'm having fun with the squid. LOL


++ Day 7 // Tour // ++
 beautiful scenery at Ulee Lheuh.
This is the ferry port that you can take to Sabang. 
At night, they have so many food stall to enjoy. 

Fee: 80,000 rb one way
From Ulee Lheuh at 10 AM
From Sabang at 2 PM
They only have one trip to each side on the weekdays. 

Sabang has so many beautiful scenery to offer so I suggest to atleast stay for a night and enjoy the view.
I didn't stay due to lack of time. A little regret but I manage to take in all the amazing view. 

Pulau Weh. Weh means Go Away in Achenese. (SO PRETTY!)
You can snorkeling here. 

Kilometer 0 is a must to go. It is the top of Acheh/ the start of Acheh. 

Pasar Nasabe. Nasabe means Always have. Means this market is always there. 
I recommend to go here on the last day because they sells fresh wet food. 


++ Last Day // BYE Acheh // ++
Time to say buy to Acheh and all the delicious local food. 
The Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport legit looks like a mosque. So Pretty.



Bye and TQ for the memories Banda Acheh. 


Here is my social media link so you can check out and be friend with me personally.
Snapchat: itznasyitah

Love,
ItzAboutHer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEWBYNASH] Beaute Library facial treatement.

Pertandingan Mencipta Video Jom Kreatif l 2017

Kempen Year End Zakat (YEZ) - melaksanakan tanggungjawab berzakat