Gifts from Printcious.com



Recently, I've received a gift from Printious.com that I personally picked. Thanks alot Printious. 
My sister's birthday is coming soon so I decided to get her something special and that have my personal touch onto it. 
I decided to get a Coaster Square that have her favorite photos printed on it. 



REVIEW

The photo printed surprisingly looks so good. 
Does not turned out blur or grainy at all.
It turned out just like I wanted it to be. 
It it so clear to be real. 
The quality of the coaster itself is unreal. Very good quality. 



This coaster can be use to place your mug or can be use as a home decoration. For example, as a coffee table decoration. Aren't it look cute laying around your house?


DELIVERY TIME



OK. Before I leave, I can't go without talking about the delivery time. I literally received my parcel in one day after it is delivered. As you can see from the photo above, they patched out the parcel in the morning and by the evening itself, the mail came to my door step.

Isn't that a plus for all online shopping? Very effective and no time wasted. 


So, what are waiting for? Head to their website now and purchase your personalized gift right now. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.


Website: www.printcious.com 
Love,
ItzAboutHer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEWBYNASH] Beaute Library facial treatement.

Pertandingan Mencipta Video Jom Kreatif l 2017

Kempen Year End Zakat (YEZ) - melaksanakan tanggungjawab berzakat