Comeback





Hai peeps, it’s me Nasyitah from Itzabouther Blog and after few year, I’m finally back and more than excited to finally write again.

Honestly, writing is not my forte because I don’t really have anything to write and share to other people. LOL.n

Recently, I created a YouTube channel (Nasyitah Hamzah) and (tried my best!) post as many videos as I can so I can to gain followers or what we call in the YouTube world, viewers. 

From YouTube, I slowly found my interest which is makeup and beauty and that’s when I started to talk about it in front of my camera (actually), shared with my friends, family and some strangers. 

Before, I like to talk about KPOP (BTS fans here!), which the only thing I like since I was 15 years old. Legit, that’s all I talked about, well till now I still did that (A.R.M.Y). I mean like, not until I found another passion which is towards makeup, beauty and creating videos. 

Ok, enough with the crap, starting today, I’m going to focus on writing blog because I miss writing my FEELING and my PASSION and slowly share it with others. 

Generally, my blog gonna be about Makeup, Beauty tips, Traveling, Lifestyle and my experiences.

Thanks for reading, and welcome to my little world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEWBYNASH] Beaute Library facial treatement.

Pertandingan Mencipta Video Jom Kreatif l 2017

Kempen Year End Zakat (YEZ) - melaksanakan tanggungjawab berzakat