ItzAboutHer

Ok, before I actually start an actual blog post. I want to introduce myself briefly.

My name is Nasyitah Hamzah, im 22 years old and I’m from Malaysia. 

I love writing since I was really young. I wrote many types of story before, from fanfics, short stories, feelings, experiences and so on but I never actually post it anywhere. All of that stays in my diaries and scrap book since I was probably 10. 

I found out about Blogger.com since I was in my secondary but I didn’t post much because I don’t know how to use it. I got confuse every time I open it so I gave up almost immediately. LOL.

On 2014, I started again but I realize I stopped too soon and got to post only one post which is (Who inspired me?) blog. Actually, I posted more before that but I decided to delete it and start fresh huuuh…

So today, I’m really determine to write again cos I missed all the opportunity to write all these time and I wanted to start new and fresh for me, myself at least. Also sometimes, making YouTube video is bit hard as there’s so many set ups need to be prepared and editing need to be done plus, I don’t believe I can be consistent in doing video. But nothing going to stop me from doing what I love.

So hyeee!!! Welcome to my blog and enjoy my next post. I promise you it going to be fun reading hehe.

Love,
ItzAboutHer 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEWBYNASH] Beaute Library facial treatement.

Pertandingan Mencipta Video Jom Kreatif l 2017

Kempen Year End Zakat (YEZ) - melaksanakan tanggungjawab berzakat