3 STEPS SKIN CARE ROUTINE FOR OILY SKIN

Today, I'm writing to SUGGEST some skin care that I used that helped improving my skin.
And in this blog, I'm showing the products that i use to MAINTAIN my current skin condition.
Also, most of the product are AFFORDABLE and easy to get.

Like I said, I stick to only 3 STEPS which is

CLEANSE
TONER
MOISTURIZER

So, for CLEANSER, I would suggest POND'S Daily Spot Less FACE WASH. I have enough bubble to rid of all the oily from your face and make you face feels fresh and light.

Second, toner. I've been using SAFI product even from before. SAFI product is the product that actually save me from my darkest day.
Therefore, the Toner that I LOVE is, SAFI Sari Mentimun dan Pokok Lidah Buaya Toner. It does wonder at getting rid off the excess dirt and oily after cleansing. A plus point, it feels refreshing too.

Lastly, Moituriser. As for the Moituriser, i have more than one product to suggest but I only wear one at a time. 
So here is the list of products that I used currently depending on my skin condition.

1.
Safi Balqis Morning Cream SPF20PA++.
I use this when my skin is abit on the dryer side. It does best at hydrating your skin but REMEMBER to use a small amount only as it is quite oily/ thick.

2. 

Safi Balqis Hydra-gel Cream
This is hands down my favorite face cream as it is a water based cream and it absorb to the skin as it dries. BUT, UNFORTUNATELY, Safi discontinue this product so I gotta look for other alternative. 

3. 

Bio Essence Miracle Bio Water Lotion
4. 
 Bio Essence Rose Gold Water
5.
Mario Badescu Facial Spray

These are the three that I use to replace the Safi Balqis Cream as it has the same water based. I like water based product because it is not heavy for the skin and it will not produce anymore oil on the skin. 


BONUS!!

When you have an oily skin, obviously you will suffer from acne. 
So here are two acne cream/ oil that i use to calm my freaking zit. 
Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
  
OXY 10 Acne Pimple medication 


So there you go, these are only SUGGESTION not forcing or 100% confirm that it gonna work. As everybody have a different kind of skin. 
But if you are planning to get it, i would recommend as it worked on my skin. 


My social medias:
Email: nurulnasyitahhamzah@gmail.com

Love,
ItzAboutHer







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEWBYNASH] Beaute Library facial treatement.

Pertandingan Mencipta Video Jom Kreatif l 2017

Kempen Year End Zakat (YEZ) - melaksanakan tanggungjawab berzakat