UPDATED Skin Care Routine for OILY SKIN

Hello uols,


To start off, I'll tell my skin type cos this Skin Care Routine might not works on other types of skin. 
So, my skin type is OILY. Not combination but literally oily every part of my face. 

HERE, I'm suggesting you girls a STEPS instead of PRODUCT because I don't want you girls to LIMIT yourself at choosing PRODUCT.

OK, before I start, a quick notice that this is my Skin Care Routine AFTER my darkest days, means this is how I maintain my skin. 

If you have an VERY OILY skin like me, '' LESS IS MORE'' is what you need to remember.
Because you don't want to overload your skin with too many product that going to produce oil on your skin afterward. 

SO HERE WE GO... 
3 STEPS

1                       -           CLEANSE

2                       -           TONER

3                       -            MOISTURIZER


I know, you might think, LOGIC. But no, like i said ''LESS IS MORE''. 
I used to apply so many products thinking that I will 'repair' my skin because different product have a different uses.

For example, after Cleanse and Toner, I use a Mist Spray, Essence, Lotion, Serum, Moituriser.
Like literally, so many steps that after 1 hour, my skin looks extra oily because my skin is originally oily. 

So, I figured out that I'll just stick with 3 MAIN STEPS.

CLICK HERE, to know what product do I use to maintain my skin condition.




My social medias:
Email: nurulnasyitahhamzah@gmail.com

Love, 
ItzAboutHer 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEWBYNASH] Beaute Library facial treatement.

Pertandingan Mencipta Video Jom Kreatif l 2017

Kempen Year End Zakat (YEZ) - melaksanakan tanggungjawab berzakat