COFFEE RUINED MY DAY

Well not everyone can drink COFFEE.
my body cant take coffee very well.

Here's reasons why
1. I have a low sugar tolerance (is that what they call?) so I'll go sugar rush and nobody can handle my craziness
2. Sugar and caffeine makes me break out. The acne on my face with will uncontrollable and that is not cool.
3. Caffeine makes my head dizzy. I believe it because the caffeine level is quite high. 

Even before, I cant even enter Starbucks or any coffee shop because the smell of coffee is not too pleasant to me. But recently, my body kinda craving for coffee and i drank ice Americano for the whole week. My body is OK with it but my skin is giving a reaction such as acne and dull face.

So yeah, now i know why i didn't take coffee at the first place.


That's the rant for today. BYE!


My social medias:
Email: nurulnasyitahhamzah@gmail.com

Love, 
ItzAboutHer 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEWBYNASH] Beaute Library facial treatement.

Pertandingan Mencipta Video Jom Kreatif l 2017

Kempen Year End Zakat (YEZ) - melaksanakan tanggungjawab berzakat