Deco- deco bersama Printcious.com

I always wanted to get a thing that I 'created' myself as in  decoration. Luckily, I found this website called Printcious.com and they are website that offers a self made/ decorate decoration. 

I have picked one cushion that I decorated with my favorite band logos and a mouse pad that have a beautiful yet cute design on it. 


REVIEW

I love how clear the logo is printed on the cushion. 
The quality is so good that you can see the photos nice printed
The cushion is comfortable




The size is the perfect size for a mouse
The size is suitable for travelling
The photo printed on it is nice done and does not 'break'
The mouse pad is soft so it is travel friendly.





DELIVERY TIME
Before I end my blog, I need to talk about the delivery time as time is GOLD, aite. 
As you see the photo above, the shipment only takes 3 days to be delivered to my house despite the extra printing and smart packaging. 

Isn's that a plus to all online shopping? Very effective and no time wasted. 

So, stop waiting and start ordering. I promise you, you won't be disappointing with quality and fast service. 

Website: https://www.printcious.com/my

Love, 
ItzAboutHer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[REVIEWBYNASH] Beaute Library facial treatement.

Pertandingan Mencipta Video Jom Kreatif l 2017

Kempen Year End Zakat (YEZ) - melaksanakan tanggungjawab berzakat